Friday Food Preservation 101
Join us from 9:30-10:30am MT for our Friday Food Preservation 101 series.
We will share research-based tips to different food preservation strategies, walk through a recipe, and answer your questions.
- Sept 11: Fermentation 101 with Brianna Routh, Food and Family Extension Specialist
- Sept 18: Water Bath Canning 101 with Katrin Finch,MSU Extension Cascade County Agent
- Sept 25: Pressure Canning 101 with Janell Barber, MSU Extension Chouteau County Agent
- Oct 2: Freezing 101 with Alice Burchak,MSU Extension Toole County Agent
- Oct 9: Sausage Making 101 with Wendy Becker,MSU Extension Fort Peck Agent
TBD: Dehydration vs Traditional Drying 101 with Hillary Maxwell and Ramona King, MSU Extension Ft Belknap Agents
- Oct 30: Pickling 101 with Katelyn Andersen,MSU Extension Ravalli County Agent
- Nov 6: Atmospheric Steam Canning with Holly Miner, MSU Extension Big Horn County Agent
Register here if you would like to join the presentation live or receive a recording of the presentation.